Sep 28, 2012 Africa Travel Association Africa Travel Association (ATA) Presidential Forum set for New York on World Tourism Day.
What does ATA stand for?
ATA stands for Africa Travel Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ATA
We have 459 other meanings of ATA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Technologies Academy (Las Vegas, NV)
- Advanced Technology Academy
- Advanced Technology Aircraft
- Advanced Technology Attachment (IDE Interface for IBM-PC/AT & compatible computers)
- Advanced Test Accelerator
- Adventure Training Award
- Aerospace Testing Alliance (Arnold AFB, TN)
- Affordable Trooper Armor (Star Wars costume)
- Afghan Taekwon-Do Association (martial arts)
- Afghan Transitional Authority
- African Technical Association (South Africa)
- Agreement to Agree (contingent contract)
- Agricultural Tenancies Act (UK)
- Aid to Artisans (Newtown, MA)
- Air Tasking Authority
- Air Traffic Authority
- Air Transport Association
- Air Transport Authority
- Air Transportation Association of America
- Air Travelers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The outgoing US ambassador to Zimbabwe, Charles Ray, stated during the Africa Travel Association conference in May, held in Victoria Falls, that Zimbabwe was a prime tourist destination.
Meanwhile, the Africa Travel Association (ATA) congress is set to run from May 17-22.
uk US-based Africa Travel Association has called for the setting up of an African immigrant bank.
Africa Travel Association to meet in Cairo The Africa Travel Association (ATA) said it has launched online registration for its 34th Annual Congress, to take place at the Cairo International Conference Center from May 17-21, 2009.
But to keep pace with what is projected to become a $2 trillion industry by 2020, the region requires significant development in tourism, according to Edward Bergman, executive director of the Africa Travel Association, a New York-based travel industry trade association that has promoted tourism to Africa for the past 32 years.