The Africa Project Development Facility (APDF), which was established by the World Bank with the aim of supporting SMEs, signed a memorandum of understanding with the GSE aimed at boosting the number of SMEs listed.
What does APDF stand for?
APDF stands for Africa Project Development Facility
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APDF
We have 16 other meanings of APDF in our Acronym Attic
- Asociación Psicoanalítica de Buenos Aires (Spanish: Psychoanalytic Association of Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Animal Pests Disease Eradication and Control
- Applied Partial Differential Equations Center
- Association of Private Distance Education Colleges (South Africa)
- Association of Program Directors in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (Chevy Chase, MD)
- Asociación para la Promoción Protección y Desarollo de la Naturaleza (Association for the Promotion, Protection, and Improvement of Nature, Guatemala)
- Alaska Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- Army Physical Disability Evaluation System
- Application Performance Index
- Accelerator Performance Demonstration Facility
- Aircraft Program Data File
- Asamblea Permanente de Derechos Humanos (Spanish: Permanent Assembly for Human Rights; Ecuador)
- Asia & Pacific Disability Forum
- Asia Pacific Dental Federation (Singapore)
- Association of Professional Design Firms
- Almost-Periodic Discrete Fourier Transform (circuits)
- Advanced Product Development Group
- Antisymmetrized Product of Delocalized Geminals
- Application Programming Design Guide (book)
- Austin Philosophy Discussion Group (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regarding Mozal Operations, an empowerment programme proposal is being discussed (similar to the Mozal Expansion), between CPI, Mozal and the Africa Project Development Facility.
These include: The Africa Re-Insurance Corporation, Shelter Afrique, the Association of African development Finance Institutions, the Federation of African Consultants, the Africa Project Development Facility, The International Finance Company for Investments in Africa, the African Management Services Company, the African Round Table and the latest addition, the African Export-Import Bank based in Cairo.