Cohort Profile: Africa Centre Demographic Information System (ACDIS) and population-based HIV survey.
What does ACDIS stand for?
ACDIS stands for Africa Centre Demographic Information System (AIDS; South Africa)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACDIS
We have 1 other meaning of ACDIS in our Acronym Attic
- Agentiei Canadiene de Dezvoltare Internationala (Romanian)
- Agricultural Cooperative Development International
- Associated Construction Distributors International (Des Moines, IA)
- Association Chrétienne pour le Développement Intégral (French: Christian Association for Integral Development; Canada)
- Asynchronous Communications Device Interface (IBM)
- Agricultural Cooperative Development International and Volunteers in Overseas Cooperative Assistance
- Active Duty Under Instruction in A Flying Status, Operational and Training Flights
- Active Duty Under Instruction in a Flying Status, Operational and Training Flights, as a Crewmember
- Active Duty in A Flying Status, Operational and Training Flights, as a Non-Crewmember
- Arab Company for Drug Industries and Medical Appliances (Jordan)
- Arms Control Disarmament and International Security
- Association for Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists (Marblehead, MA)
- Arbeitskreis Christlich Demokratischer Juristen (German: Working group of Christian Democratic Lawyers)
- Australian Centre for Democracy and Justice
- Acquired Cystic Disease of the Kidney
- Artefaktur Component Development Kit
- Aerospace Computational Design Laboratory
- Airport Concessions and Development Limited (UK)
- Arizona Center for Disability Law (Phoenix, AZ)
- Army Commercial Drivers License
Samples in periodicals archive:
Trends in fertility rates from 1990 to 2005 among women aged 15-19, Africa Centre Demographic Information System.