Multi-donor funded project The Ghana Energy Development & Access Project (GEDAP) is a USD 312-million multi-donor funded project involving the World Bank, International Development Agency (IDA), Global Environment Facility (GEF), African Development Bank (AfDB), Global Partnership on Output-based Aid (GPOBA), Africa Catalytic Growth Fund (ACGF) and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SECO).
What does ACGF stand for?
ACGF stands for Africa Catalytic Growth Fund (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACGF
We have 2 other meanings of ACGF in our Acronym Attic
- Atwater-Cosmos-Grove City (Minnesota)
- Audit and Corporate Governance Committee (UK)
- Association des Collectionneurs de Guides et Cartes Michelin (French: Collectors of Michelin Guides and Maps Association)
- Adiabatic Capture Global Centrifugal Sudden Approximation
- African Centre for Gender and Development (UN Economic Commission for Africa; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
- Art of Computer Game Design (book title)
- Academic Consortium for Global Education, Inc.
- Accreditation Council for Gynecologic Endoscopy
- Alpine Classic Glacier Express (Chur, Switzerland)
- Action Catholique Generale Feminine (French: Catholic Women's General; Catholic women's group; France)
- Agricultural Credit Guarantee Fund (various locations)
- Alley, Clark, Greiwe & Fulmer (law firm; Tampa, FL)
- Australian Council of Genetics Foundation
- Ancient City Game Fish Association (St. Augustine, FL)
- American Custom Gunmakers' Guild
- American Conference of Governmental Hygienists
- array Comparative Genomic Hybridization
- Aboriginal Contract Guarantee Instrument (Ontario, Canada)
- Advanced Computer-Generated Image
- Aecon Construction Group, Inc. (Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The World Bank has unveiled a new form of investment in Africa, termed the Africa Catalytic Growth Fund (ACGF).