She is a member of the Uganda Law Society of Uganda, the Uganda Women Lawyers Association (FIDA--Uganda), a Board member of Africa 2000 Network, and Board and Legal Advisor of Wakisa Ministries in Kampala.
What does A2N stand for?
A2N stands for Africa 2000 Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- A2L Consulting (litigation; Alexandria, VA)
- Access to Leisure
- Assessing to Learn
- American Association for Laboratory Accreditation
- Access to Media (advertising firm)
- Application to Machine
- Alpha-2-Macroglobulin Pseudogene
- Alpha 2 Macroglobulin Receptor
- A Second Mario Thing (Super Mario Brothers)
- Access to Opportunities (young women's support program; UK)
- Adelaide to Outback (Australia)
- Apples to Oranges
- Alternative2punk (music website)
- Application to Person
- ATLASS II+
- Advanced Alloys and Production Processes
- Air Force Weather Annual Programming Plan
- ASCII to Postscript Converter
- Approach to Quality (descriptor for problem solving logic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then the women got a grant from the Africa 2000 Network, a project of the U.
The donation was made to Africa 2000 Network, a non-governmental organization which runs the health center.