Of the project's cost estimated at about $332 million (16 billion afs), the World Bank financed $125 million (6 billion afs) and the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) the remaining $207 million (10 billion afs).
What does ARTF stand for?
ARTF stands for Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (World Bank)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ARTF
We have 10 other meanings of ARTF in our Acronym Attic
- Army Training and Evaluation Program
- Asian Regional Team for Employment Promotion (UN International Labour Organization)
- Army Training and Evaluation Programs
- Advanced Research in Telecommunications Systems (European Space Agency)
- Automated Remote Time Entry System
- Agência Reguladora de Transporte do Estado de São Paulo (Portuguese: Regulatory Agency of Transportation of the State of São Paulo; Brazil)
- Australian Real Time Embedded Systems
- Ada Real-Time Environment Working Group
- Artillery Exercise
- Allegheny River Towns Enterprise Zone (Blawnox, PA)
- Agricultural Reentry Task Force (EPA)
- Aircraft Recovery Task Force
- Alkaline Removable Temporary Finish (British Harriers)
- Almost Ready To Fly (RC planes & helicopters)
- Anti Racism Task Force (various organizations)
- Auto Recovery Task Force (Cleveland, OH)
- Award Rationalisation Taskforce
- American and French Research on the Treasury of the French Language (University of Chicago)
- Anti-Rabbit Thymocyte Gammaglobulin
- Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) is a partnership between the international community and the Afghan government for the improved effectiveness of the reconstruction effort.
I Established in 2003, NSP with continued assistance of the World Bank and the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund has established development-focused governance structures at the community level through democratic elections with the full participation of women.
Other sources include the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF).
KABUL (PAN): The Government of Afghanistan and the World Bank, on behalf of the 30 donors of the Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund (ARTF) Tuesday signed two grant agreements worth US$44 million to expand the ongoing Education Quality Improvement Program (EQUIP) and to establish the National Institute of Management and Administration (NIMA).
He said that $112 million of the project is granted by World Bank and the rest will be provided by Afghanistan Reconstruction Trust Fund.