The discussion was organised by Afghanaid in partnership with the Afghanistan National Disaster Management Authority (ANDMA) and facilitated by Sharmini Boyle, a consultant currently working with Internews.
What does ANDMA stand for?
ANDMA stands for Afghanistan National Disaster Management Authority
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Associazione Nazionale di Ingegneria Nucleare
- Agentia Nationala Pentru Dezvoltarea Si Implementarea Programelor de Reconstructie A Zonelor Miniere (Romania) (National Agency for development and Implementation of Reconstruction Programs f)
- Association of National Driver Improvement Scheme Providers (UK)
- Au Nom de Jésus (French: In the Name of Jesus)
- Australian National Disc Jockey Association
- Army Nuclear Defense Laboratory
- Asociación Nacional de Locutores (Spanish)
- Alfred Nzo District Municipality (South Africa)
- All Nations Disciples Mission
- Amhara National Democratic Movement (Ethiopia)
- Advanced Network Design and Management System
- Argoba National Democratic Organization (Ethiopia)
- Algemene Nederlandse Dans Onderwijs Societeit (Dutch: Dutch General Dance Education Society)
- All-Or-Nothing Disclosure of Secrets (cryptography)
- Australian National Database of Spoken Language
- Activists Network for Disabled People (est. 2001)
- Afar National Democratic Party (Ethiopia)
- Africa Nations Development Programme (Abuja, Nigeria)
- Alberta New Democratic Party (political party; Canada)
- Alliance Nigérienne pour la Démocratie et le Progrès (French: Nigerien Alliance for Democracy and Progress)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Afghanistan National Disaster Management Authority (ANDMA) has enough food and fodder for distribution to stranded people, he said.
Agriculture Minister Mohammad Asif Rahimi, Deputy Minister of Rehabilitation and Rural Development (MRRD) and Deputy Director of the Afghanistan National Disaster Management Authority (ANDMA) visited the province.
Afghanistan National Disaster Management Authority (ANDMA) head Mohammad Daim Kakar, who was summoned to the house along with 17 members of the parliamentary committee for disaster management, briefed lawmakers on preparations for dealing with avalanches and other possible natural disasters.
Muhammad Zaman, director of the Afghanistan National Disaster Management Authority, told Pajhwok Afghan News residents of Nijrab, Hesa Awal, Hesa Dom, Kohband, Tagab and Alasai were delivered wheat and rice.
KABUL (PAN): The Afghanistan National Disaster Management Authority (ANDMA) in the central Maidan Wardak province has said around 8,000 floods-affected families are in need of emergency assistance.