Responding to a question, Motiwala said that PAJCCI has lot of reservations on Afghan Transit Trade agreement and the chamber is pursuing both the governments to rationalize tariff structure to curb smuggling its garb.
What does ATTA stand for?
ATTA stands for Afghan Transit Trade Agreement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATTA
We have 20 other meanings of ATTA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Toll Ticketing
- Automatic Trunk Test (system)
- Automatic Trunk Testing
- Automatic Turbine Testing
- Average Talk Time (telemarketing)
- Advanced Tracking, Telemetry, and Control
- AT&T Information Systems
- Attitudes Metaphor
- Attenzione (Italian: Attention)
- Adventure Travel Trade Association
- African Travel and Tourism Association
- American Tin Trade Association (Howell, NJ)
- American Trote and Trocha Association, Inc. (Ocala, FL, USA)
- Ammalati di Tumore Tiroideo Associati
- Army Training Technical Architecture
- Association of Thai Travel Agents
- Atlanta Team Tennis Association
- Atom Trap Trace Analysis
- Action pour la Taxation des Transactions Financieres pour l'Aide aux Citoyens (Association for the Taxation of Financial Transactions for the Benefit of Citizens)
- Action pour une Taxe Tobin d'Aide aux Citoyens
Samples in periodicals archive:
Transit deal Transit to Afghanistan through Pakistan is broadly governed by the 1965 Afghan Transit Trade Agreement, which specifies the port, route, transport modes and customs transit procedure.
Firdous Ashiq Awan told a questioner that it has been clearly mentioned in the Afghan Transit Trade Agreement that India would be given the access to Afghanistan via Pakistan.
The early finalisation of Afghan Transit Trade Agreement is in our mutual interest, said Qureshi, who said that there could be a significant boost to bilateral trade during the next five years.
The committee lauded the FBR efforts on incorporating insurance guarantees in the Afghan Transit Trade agreement.
The new Afghan Transit Trade Agreement would not only strengthen bilateral exports between Pakistan and Afghanistan but would also help improve lives of our people", Dr Rashid Amjad - a renowned economist and Vice Chancellor of Pakistan Institute of Development Economics (PIDE)' told here.
PESHAWAR, July 27 -- The executive committee of All Pakistan Commercial Exporters Association (APCEA), while expressing concern over new Afghan Transit Trade Agreement, has demanded of the government to review the decision.