He made the call just day after the killing of two employees of Afghan Red Crescent Society by unknown armed men in the northern Jauzjan province on Tuesday.
What does ARCS stand for?
ARCS stands for Afghan Red Crescent Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARCS
We have 116 other meanings of ARCS in our Acronym Attic
- Autosomal Recessive Cone-Rod Dystrophy
- American Registry of Clinical Radiography Technologists
- Administrative Records Classification System
- Admiralty Raster Chart Service
- Adoption Resource and Counseling Services (Canada)
- Advanced Reader's Collocation Searcher
- Advanced Reconfigurable Computer System
- Aerial Rocket Control System
- Aerospace Resources and Configuration System
- Aft Reaction Control System
- Air Resupply and Communications Service (USAF)
- Aircraft Requirements Computer System
- Alternative Remedial Contracting Strategy
- Analogue Radio Concentrator System
- Appeals Records Control System
- Army Combat Support
- Assessment and Remediation of Contaminated Sediments
- Associate of the Royal College of Science (London UK)
- Association of Regulatory and Clinical Scientists (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, four off duty army soldiers and two aid workers with the Afghan Red Crescent Society were killed and a civilian and two aid workers were wounded when Taliban ambushed two vehicles in Northern Jawzjan province late Tuesday, a provincial official said Wednesday.