We will continue our engagement in reconstruction and rehabilitation projects in alignment with the Afghan national development strategy.
What does ANDS stand for?
ANDS stands for Afghan National Development Strategy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ANDS
We have 4 other meanings of ANDS in our Acronym Attic
- Agence Nationale pour la Gestion Des Déchets Radioactifs (French)
- Australian National Drag Race Association (Kent Town, SA, Australia)
- American Netherland Dwarf Rabbit Club
- Anisotropy-considering Non-contacting Direct-measuring partial-Resonance-using Eigen-polarisation Amplifying analysis
- Australian National Diagnostic Related Groups (Australia)
- Aegis N14 Data Reduction Tool for Operational Measurement and Engineering Data Analysis
- Agence Nationale pour le Développement de la Recherche en Santé (French)
- Agence Nationale pour le Développement de la Recherche Universitaire (French)
- Abbreviated New Drug Submission
- Accelerate North Decelerate South (compass mnemonic)
- Alternative Nicotine Delivery System (pharmaceuticals)
- Atypical Neurological Disease Syndrome
- Australian National Data Service
- Access Network Discovery and Selection Function
- Automated Non-Destructive Testing
- Andante (music; slow, gracefully, easily)
- Associazione Nazionale Docenti Universitari (Italian: National Association of University Instructors)
- Alaska Network on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Advanced Narrowband Digital Voice Terminal
- A Naturally Dominating Youth (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United Nations and government of Afghanistan must similarly be more assertive in demanding that international organizations unify their efforts in alignment with the priorities set forth in the Afghan National Development Strategy.
They agreed to work together to mobilise international support to promote sustainable return to Afghanistan, encouraging increased investment in areas of return and programmes which facilitate re-integration, in line with the Afghan National Development Strategy (ANDS).
Without such an equitable distribution of resources, the Afghan National Development Strategy would be untenable, he said.
IOM works closely with government counterparts, in line with the Afghan National Development Strategy (ANDS), focusing on technical cooperation and capacity building.
The June 12 conference also witnessed the launch of the Afghan governments five-year plan to reduce poverty and promote economic and social development, known as the Afghan National Development Strategy (ANDS).
ANDS stands for Afghan National Development Strategy.
The Afghan National Development Strategy has set a target of 75 per cent reduction in the rates by the end of 2020.