A transfer ceremony took place at the prison, which was renamed the Afghan National Detention Facility at Parwan, BBC News reported.
What does ANDF stand for?
ANDF stands for Afghan National Detention Facility (prison; Afganistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ANDF
We have 5 other meanings of ANDF in our Acronym Attic
- Ambient Noise Directional Estimation System
- Association Nationale de Développement des Épiceries Solidaires (French grocery alliance)
- Association Nationale des Docteurs es Sciences (French: National Association of Doctors of Science)
- Association Nationale des Élus en Charge du Sport (French sports association)
- Association Nationale des Enquéteurs Sociaux (French: National Association of Social Investigators)
- Andean Regional Conference (IEEE)
- Association Nationale des Docteurs ès Sciences Economiques et en Sciences de Gestion
- Association Nationale de Défense des Victimes de l'Amiante
- Association Nationale de Défense des Victimes d'Injustices (French: National Association for Defending Victims of Injustice)
- A New Day Foundation (Guyana)
- Amylase-Treated Neutral Detergent Fiber
- Application Neutral Data Format
- Architecture Neutral Distribution Format
- Azerbaijan National Democracy Foundation
- American Nitrox Divers International (est. 1988; various locations)
- Analytical Data Interchange
- Asociación Nacional de Industriales (National Association of Industrialists, Colombia)
- Associazione Nazionale Dentisti Italiani (Italian: Italian National Association of Dentists)
- Astro Nuclear/Dynamics Inc. (now Clark Dynamic Test Laboratory, Inc.)
- Autism Network for Dietary Intervention
Samples in periodicals archive:
On March 28, President Hamid Karzai, appointed Barakzai as the chief commander of Afghan Military Police and Leading In-Charge for transfer of the Afghan National Detention Facility Parwan and other foreign-run detention centers.
S) Transfers from Bagram Theatre Internment Facility (BTIF) to the Afghan National Detention Facility (ANDF) began in Spring 2007.