What does AHRNE stand for?
AHRNE stands for Afghan Hound Rescue of New England, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Austin Human Resource Management Association
- Association for Human Resources Management in International Organizations (France)
- Association for Healthcare Resource Materials Management
- Association for Healthcare Risk Management of New York
- Achter Het RTL (Radio Télévision Luxembourg) Nieuws (Dutch: RTL Behind the News; Netherlands)
- Arabian Horse Rescue Network (California)
- Arctic Health Research Network (Canada)
- Asian Harm Reduction Network
- Association Historique des Routes du Nord (French: Historical Association of Northern Highways)
- Automated Housing Referral Network (US DoD)
- Acheh Human Rights Online (Achehnese Community of Australia)
- Afghanistan Human Rights Organization (Kabul, Afghanistan)
- Africa Health Research Organization
- Ahwazi Human Rights Organization
- Afghan Hound Rescue of California (Redwood City, CA)
- Arab Historical Review for Ottoman Studies
- Adventist HealthCare Retirement Plan
- Agriculture & Health Research Platform
- AIDS and Human Rights Project (UK)
- Alliance for Human Research Protection