The company dedicates itself to consistently building unique, affordable quality homes for people with even the most exacting standards.
What does AQH stand for?
AQH stands for Affordable Quality Homes (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AQH
We have 2 other meanings of AQH in our Acronym Attic
- Alliance for Quality Growth (Georgia)
- Amoskeag Quilters Guild (Manchester, NH)
- Anqing Airport (China)
- Asheville Quilt Guild
- Atomic Questions Group
- Al Qaeda's Great Escape (Philip Smucker book)
- Added Qualification in Geriatric Medicine
- Association Québécoise de Gestion de la Végétation (French; Canada)
- Academic Quality Handbook (UK)
- Access Quality Health (Boston, MA)
- American Quarter Horse
- Average Quarter Hour (radio ratings)
- Average Quarter of an Hour (advertising)
- Air Quality Health Alert (San Antonio, TX)
- American Quarter Horse Association
- Alamo Quarter Horse Breeders (Texas)
- Alberta Quarter Horse Breeders Group
- Alliance for Quality Health Care (Williamsville, NY)
- Assessing Quality in Higher Education (Australia)
- Adjusted Qualified Higher Education Expense (US IRS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has also extended its lending facility by pounds 10m for Pembrokeshire Housing Association to assist with the delivery of affordable quality homes in the area and United Welsh Housing Association has agreed a new loan facility of pounds 10m to fund its development programme over the next three years.
com Guadalupe's Mutual Self Help Housing and YouthBuild programs address youth concerns and lack of affordable quality homes.