What does AHIC stand for?
AHIC stands for Affordable Housing Investors Council (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHIC
We have 8 other meanings of AHIC in our Acronym Attic
- Aussie Home Inventories (New South Wales, Australia)
- Automated Hosting Inc.
- Avian and Human Influenza
- Affordable Health Insurance Agency (San Antonio, TX)
- Association of Health Insurance Advisors
- Association of Health Insurance Agents (part of NALU)
- Association of Healthcare Internal Auditors (Wheat Ridge, CO)
- Australian Health Informatics Association
- Australian Health Insurance Association
- Asociación Hondureña de Instituciones Bancarias (Honduras)
- American Health Information Community
- Arabian Hotel Investment Conference
- At-Home Infant Care (state funded subsidy; various locations)
- Australian Health Information Council
- Australian Horse Industry Council (Geelong, Victoria, Australia)
- Art Historian Information from Central Europe
- Association pour l'Hístoire des Chemins de Fer (French: Association for the History of Railways)
- Aboriginal Housing and Infrastructure Directorate (Department of Housing and Works; Australia)
- American Home Inspectors Directory
- Animal Health and Identification (Oregon state division)