Those who spoke in the first session were Joseph Danko, managing director of Urban Programs- CH2M Hill; Thai Ker Liu, director of RSP Architects Planners and Engineers in Singapore, and David Smith, founder of Affordable Housing Institute (AHI).
What does AHI stand for?
AHI stands for Affordable Housing Institute (Boston, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHI
We have 143 other meanings of AHI in our Acronym Attic
- Ad Hoc Hydrographic Working Group (UK government)
- Anuario Hispano-Hispanic Yearbook
- Accurate Home Inspections (New York)
- Actes de l'Histoire de l'Immigration (French: Records of Immigration History)
- Action Health Incorporated (Nigeria)
- Acute HIV Infection
- Adventist Health International
- AeroHydro Incorporated (CAD Software, Southwest Harbor, Maine, USA)
- Aesthetic and Humanistic Inquiry
- Affordable Housing Initiative (US Army; Ft. Carson, CO, USA)
- African Highlands Initiative
- Afrikaanse Handelsinstituut (RSA)
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. (Airbus Group, Inc.)
- Allied Health Instructor
- Allied Holdings, Inc. (vehicle hauling company; Atlanta, GA)
- American Health Initiative (est. 1999)
- American Health Institute
- American Hellenic Institute (Washington, DC)
- American Household, Inc. (small appliances)
- Amp-Hour Integrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Traditionally, the government has directly intervened in providing affordable homes but it needs to shift towards being an "enabler" of private sector participation, Maysa Sabah Shocair, MENA advisor at the Affordable Housing Institute, told Gulf News.
Consequently, the scale of the problem in the MENA region may have contributed to mounting frustration, especially among the region's youth, which pushed them to revolt," says Maysa Sabah Shocair, the MENA advisor to the Affordable Housing Institute, who has worked in various capacities on affordable housing projects in the region over the past 15 years.
Smith, founder of Affordable Housing Institute, USA, will also impart related responses to the issue through his presentation on "Slum Redevelopment as Urban Poverty Housing Solution.