AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Aerovias del Continente Americano SA Avianca (formerly known as Aerovias Nacionales de Colombia SA Avianca) has terminated its offer to purchase for cash up to USD11,732,000 in outstanding Fixed Principal Amount (or USD14,000,000 in original Fixed Principal Amount) of its United States Dollar Denominated Notes due 30 April 2011.
What does AVIANCA stand for?
AVIANCA stands for Aerovias Nacionales de Colombia SA
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AVIANCA
- Automatic Vehicle Identification
- Aviation Restructure Initiative (US Army)
- Avionics Integration
- Audio Visuel Inter Associatif (French audio visual association)
- Auvergne Valorisation de l'Industrie Aéronautique (French aerospace industry association; est. 1993)
- Automation Vendor Interface Advisory Committee (library automation trade group)
- Aviación y Comercio (Second Spanish National Airline; defunct)
- Aviación de Chiapas SA (Airline in Mexico)
- Associations d'Aide aux Victimes d'Accidents Médicaux (French: Medical Acident Victims Assistance Association)
- Aerovías del Continente Americano (Airline, Colombia)
- Aviación Nacional de Colombia (Colombian Airlines)
- Audio Visual Integration and Application Solutions (Ontario, Canada)
- Acquisition of Vocabulary, International Bilingual Education (language website)
- Accredited Visitor Information Centres (Australia)
- Alfa Vision Insurance Corporation (Alfa Corp.; Montgomery, AL)
- Area Veterinarian in Charge
- Army Visual Information Center
- Association of Vermont Independent Colleges (est. 1981; Montpelier, VT)
- Aviation Industry Corporation (China)
- China Aviation Industry Corp II
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colombian carrier Aerovias Nacionales de Colombia SA (Avianca) has signed a six-year contract extension with Pratt & Whitney Aftermarket Services for the provision of engine maintenance for all of the carrier's PW4056 and PW4060 engines, which are used to power Boeing 767-200 and -300 aircraft.