in partnership with the 926th Aerospace Medicine Squadron, Nellis Air Force Base, Nev.
What does AMDS stand for?
AMDS stands for Aerospace Medicine Squadron
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AMDS
We have 22 other meanings of AMDS in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Medical Device Reprocessors
- Advanced Metering and Demand Response Account (Pacific Gas and Electric)
- Amateur Dramatics
- Association du Marketing Direct et de la Relation Clientele (French)
- Atomic and Molecular Data Research Center (Japan)
- Advanced Monolithic Digital Radio Frequency Memory
- Annual Midwest DNA Repair Symposium (various locations)
- Aviation Medical Data Retrieval System
- Advanced Mine Detection Sonar/System
- Advanced Monitoring Display System
- Alaska Mining & Diving Supply, Inc.
- Almost Maximum-Distance Separable
- American Micro Detection Systems, Inc. (California)
- Amplitude Modulated Data Service
- Apple Mobile Device Service
- Arcelor Mittal Distribution Solutions (Luxembourg)
- Association of Military Dental Surgeons
- Astrophysics Master Directory System
- Automated Mail Delivery System
- Automated Mux-Bus Data System
Samples in periodicals archive:
PREPARING FOR THE WORST With the proximity to the Fukushima reactor, bioenvironmental engineers from the 374th Aerospace Medicine Squadron developed strategies for a hazardous material waste removal system as well as radiation decontamination procedures for aircraft, vehicles, equipment passengers and military working dogs.
CHIEF OF SAFETY MEDICAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD Capt Trisha Douglas 99th Aerospace Medicine Squadron 99th Air Base Wing Nellis AFB, Nev.
Eric Sellers of the 512th Aerospace Medicine Squadron at Dover Air Force Base, DeL, assumed a lead role in producing a special comic book to help raise money for the Wounded Warrior Projecttion and understanding throughout the Department of Defense that the reserve components cannot return to the days when we were postured as strategic reserves," Colonel Hansen said.
Eric Sellers of the 512th Aerospace Medicine Squadron assisted in the production of the comic Pacesetter: The George Perez Magazine.
Freemont Dea, NCO in charge of the immunization clinic in the Air Force Reserve's 452nd Aerospace Medicine Squadron, had tim, especially when they called his name.
Jessica Tse, an optometrist with the 349th Aerospace Medicine Squadron, Travis Air Force Base, Calif.