Societa Gestione Servizi Aeroporti Campani Aeroporto Civile Napoli - Capodichino Via del Riposo 95 80144 Napoli ITALY Telephone: +39 0817896111 Fax: +39 0817896522 E-mail: ufficio_gare@gesac.
What does AA/PP stand for?
AA/PP stands for Aeroporti (Italian: airports)
This definition appears rarely
We have 58 other meanings of AA/PP in our Acronym Attic
- Ahsen's Adapted Vividness of Visual Imagery Questionnaire
- Autori Vari (Italian: Various Authors)
- Advanced Acquisition/Assistance Plan
- Aware-Adaptive and Cognitive Radio
- Alcohol Abuse/Dependence
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employment
- Aeromobili (Italian: airplanes)
- Asian American Pacific Islander (various organizations)
- Asian American/Pacific Islander Emphasis Program (USDA)
- Assistant Administrator for Small Disadvantaged Business Certification and Eligibility (US Small Business Administration)
- Angle Angle Similarity
- Acrosomal Autoantigen 1
- Adaptive Algorithm 1 (computer science)
- Alopecia Areata 1
- Ambient Aerosol 1
- Amnion Antigens 2
- Aeropuertos Argentina 2000 SA (Argentinian airport operator)
- Artists Access to Art Colleges (UK)
- Accident Analysis Computer Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Italian airport managing company Aeroporti di Roma (ADR) has revealed the new Fiumicino Two master plan.
l, Societa per azioni Esercizi Aeroportuali SEA Spa, Institut Mihajlo Pupin and Aeroporti di Roma Spa.
As part of its expansion efforts Boingo has made new agreements with Aeroporti di Roma to provide managed Wi-Fi services in Rome's da Vinci Fiumicino and G.
The two daily flights that include an A380 from Leonardo da Vinci Fiumicino Airport are a further confirmation of the successful relationship between Emirates and Aeroporti di Roma," said Engineer Lorenzo Lo Presti, CEO of Aeroporti di Roma.
The delegation was greeted at Rome's Fiumicino Airport by top officials from Aeroporti di Roma.
We are delighted that Gulf Air has chosen to add Rome to its network and that Italy will become the first European country to have two major cities served by the airline," Aeroporti di Roma executive vice-president aviation Elia Pistola said.
May 14, 2009 Alitalia Alitalia plans to sign a deal soon with Rome's airport operator Aeroporti di Roma worth EUR100 million euros a year as part of the airline's greater presence here, he said.