What does ALLSTAR stand for?
ALLSTAR stands for Aeronautics Learning Laboratory for Science Technology and Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Applied Language and Literacies Research Unit (UK)
- Adult Lifelong Learning Section
- Adult Literacy and Life Skills Survey (international study)
- Advanced Laser Light Source (Canada)
- Alain Leroy Locke Society (est. 1994; Boston, MA)
- Anterolateral Lateral Suprasylvian Area
- Apollo Lunar Logistic Support
- Allergy Society of South Africa
- Alliance to Save Energy
- Access to Loans for Learning Student Loan Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Allegretto (music; fast, lightly, cheerful)
- All Light Level Television (US DoD)
- Association of Law Libraries of Upstate New York (New York)
- All Voice Over Internet (VOIP) Phone Service
- Alias Resolver
- [not an acronym] (formerly American Lawyer Media; integrated media company)
- A La Mode
- Accelerated Life Model (biology)
- Accessoires Levage Manutention (French hydraulic tool manufacturer; est. 1986)