Nixon is a dental assistant and prophylaxis technician assigned to the 23rd Aeromedical Dental Squadron (AMDS) at Moody Air Force Base.
What does ADOS stand for?
ADOS stands for Aeromedical Dental Squadron (USAF)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADOS
We have 18 other meanings of ADOS in our Acronym Attic
- Arizona Department of Racing
- Association for Domain Owners Rights
- Automatic Dynamic-Object Replacement (XMPie Inc.)
- Atmospheric Dispersion of Reacting Agents
- Automatic Diagnosis Based on Reliability Analysis (electrical engineering)
- Acid Deposition and Oxidant Research Center (Japan)
- A Dialogue on Race Ethnicity (Davie's Memorial Unitarian Universalist Church; Camp Springs, MD)
- Analysis and Design of Representations and Operators
- Active Duty Operational Support
- Admit Day of Surgery
- American Descendant of Slavery
- Attention Deficit Oh! Shiny!
- Attention Deficit... Ooo Shiny!
- Augusta Department of Safety (Augusta, KS)
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (University of Michigan)
- Automated Document Ordering System
- Abastecedora De Oficinas S. A. (Spanish office supplier)
- Arizona Department of Occupational Safety and Health
- Advanced Deep Ocean Search System
- Active Duty Other Than Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
Colonel Garcia-Castellanos, a Reservist with the 482nd Aeromedical Dental Squadron, Homestead Air Reserve Base, Fla.
Senior Airman Rebecca Hall, of the 4th Aeromedical Dental Squadron, said the material presented affected her so much that she will not only think about it during the holiday season, but also long after that.