The first of its kind, the 932nd Aeromedical Airlift Group will utilize the C-9 Nightingale 'flying hospital ward'.
What does AAG stand for?
AAG stands for Aeromedical Airlift Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAG
We have 186 other meanings of AAG in our Acronym Attic
- Association d'Amitié Franco-Vietnamienne (Montreuil, France)
- Apartment Association of Fort Wayne/NE Indiana, Inc (Fort Wayne, IN )
- Arizona Association of Fine Woodworkers (Gilbert, AZ)
- Army-Air Force Wage Board
- Army Air Forces Weather Service
- Aboriginal Art Gallery (Australia)
- Academic Advisory Group (various organizations)
- Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma
- Advanced Analytics Group (Bain & Company; Los Angeles, CA)
- Advanced Arresting Gear
- Affirmative Action Group (Zimbabwe)
- Air and Ground (freight transportation services)
- Alaska Air Group (aviation)
- Allgemeine Anthroposophische Gesellschaft (German: General Anthroposophical Society)
- Allied Arts Guild (Menlo Park, CA)
- Alpha-Acid Glycoprotein
- American Association of Geographers (Washington, DC)
- Amis Aquariophiles Gouesnou (French: Aquarist Friends Gouesnou; Gouesnou, France)
- Anciennes Automobiles du Gier (French car club)
- Anti-Aircraft Gun