I usually say that the 65-year-old woman who's been strength training and doing some aerobic exercise for a year is biologically much more like a 40-year-old woman who is not doing any prescribed exercise.
What does AE stand for?
AE stands for Aerobic Exercise
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AE
We have 89 other meanings of AE in our Acronym Attic
- Adjoint d'Enseignement (French: Teaching Assistant)
- Adult Entertainment
- Advanced Edition (software; various companies)
- Advanced Energy (various locations)
- Advanced Exchange
- Adverse Effect
- Adverse Event
- Adverse Event (clinical trials)
- Aero Postale (clothing manufacturer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Studies support this combination of aerobic exercise and the teaching of coping skills.
A study of 21 cancer survivors published in December affirmed the connection between aerobic exercise and improved cancer recovery.