Aeromexico has a fleet of Boeing (NYSE: BA) 777, 767, 737 and the latest models of Embraer (NYSE: ERJ) 145, 170 and 190.
What does AM stand for?
AM stands for AeroMexico (IATA Airline Code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AM
We have 232 other meanings of AM in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Multiplexer
- Address Management (USPS)
- Address Modifier
- Adeptus Mechanicus (game)
- Adhesion Molecule
- Administrative Module
- Adoptive Mother
- Advance Mission
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Advanced Mission (game)
- Aeronautica Militare (Italian Air Force)
- Aerospace Medicine (US Navy)
- Afore Mentioned
- Afrique Magazine (French: Africa Magazine)
- After Market
- Against Me! (band)
- Age-Matched (Z-score used in conjunction with DEXA scan reports)
- Agencia de Monitoreo (Guatemala, security agency)
- Agent Metal (music composition group)
- Aggressive Mechanism
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oct 22, 2007 Aeromexico A government agency handling the Aeromexico sale said it would accept the Citigroup and its Mexican partners offered USD$248.
With its renowned signature service and superior on-time performance, Aeromexico brings the nation's bustling business centers, romantic resorts, beautiful beaches and historic sites within easy reach of air travelers.
Oct 22, 2007 A government agency handling the Aeromexico sale said it would accept the Citigroup and its Mexican partners offered USD$248.