8 percent interest in Aer Lingus, and its new offer is 38 percent higher than the Aer Lingus share price of EUR0.
What does EI stand for?
EI stands for Aer Lingus (Airline Identification Code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EI
We have 38 other meanings of EI in our Acronym Attic
- East Haven Youth Soccer (East Haven, CT)
- East Hudson Youth Soccer League (New York)
- Earthquake Hazard Zone
- Edinburgh High Zero (UK)
- Emerald Hill Zone (Sonic 2 level)
- Euskal Herria Zuzenean (Basque music festival; Soule, France)
- Exahertz (frequency)
- Early Hematopoietic Zinc Finger (protein)
- Evropského Hospodárského Zájmového Sdružení (Czech: European Economic Interest Grouping)
- Evropskem Hospodarskem Zajmovem Sdruzeni (Czech: European Economic Interest Grouping)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Company Watch) Sep 13, 2009 Aer Lingus named former Bank of Ireland executive Michael Grealy as director-human resources and organizational change, effective Sept.
Byline: BY TONY McDONOUGH Deputy Business Editor AER Lingus yesterday urged its shareholders to reject rival Ryanair's "rip-off" bid for the company as the war of words between the two airlines intensified.
Byline: by NEIL HODGSON Industry Reporter LOW-cost airline Ryanair revived its takeover interest in Dublin-based Aer Lingus today.