Barbara went on to found the Advocates for the Disabled, as well as served with the Hon.
What does AFD stand for?
AFD stands for Advocates for the Disabled
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFD
We have 208 other meanings of AFD in our Acronym Attic
- Acoustic Flat Diaphragm (electronics)
- Acrofacial Dysostosis
- Acrofacial Dysostosis, Catania Type
- Action for Development (Ethiopia)
- Active Format Descriptor
- Acute Febrile Respiratory Disease
- Adaptive Flexible Defense
- Adaptive Flight Display
- Adjustable Frequency Drive
- Advanced Full-screen Debugger
- Affective Mood Disorder (mental health)
- African Development Foundation
- African Development Fund
- Aft Flight Deck
- Agence Française de Développement (French Development Agency)
- Agricultural and Forestal District (New Kent, VA)
- Air Force Depot
- Airfield Database
- Airport Facilities Directory
- Alarm Format Definition
Samples in periodicals archive:
But neighborhood groups, advocates for the disabled and others spoke up for Lane Transit District's EmX project at a hearing held at the Lane Events Center.
Although her text is focused on professional preparation, parents and advocates for the disabled may be well advised to review it as well.
Both movies have been recognized by advocates for the disabled as soft sells on euthanasia, and disrespectful of human life and dignity.
Daniel's presence in a regular classroom, with the help of an educational aide, is the result of the "inclusion" movement among advocates for the disabled.
By 1999, advocates for the disabled were getting impatient: eight national organizations that work on behalf of the disabled fired off an angry letter to Prime Minister Jean Chretien.