CONTACT: Advocates for Environmental Human Rights, (504)304-2275; Blue Frontier Campaign, (202)387-8030, www.
What does AEHR stand for?
AEHR stands for Advocates for Environmental Human Rights
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AEHR
- American Educational History Journal
- Academy East Hockey League (various schools)
- America East Hockey League
- Asia Enterprises Holding Ltd.
- Association of English Hockey League Umpires (UK)
- Aquatic Ecosystem Health and Management Society
- Albert Einstein Healthcare Network
- Acute Extrinsic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Atmospheric Electrical Hazards Protection
- Access, Equity and Human Rights (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Asociación Española de Hígado y Riñón (Spanish: Spanish Liver and Kidney Association)
- Australian Economic History Review (journal)
- Automated Equipment Historical Records
- Australian E-Health Research Centre (Australia)
- adaptive educational hypermedia systems
- Albert Einstein High School (Kensington, Maryland)
- Alief Elsik High School (Houston, Texas)
- Association for Environmental Health and Sciences
- Association for the Environmental Health of Soils
- Association of Eastern Historical Societies