Intervenors included: Canadian Human Rights Commission, Ontario Human Rights Commission, Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario, African Canadian Legal Clinic, Empowerment Council--Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, and Social Benefits Tribunal.
What does ACTO stand for?
ACTO stands for Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACTO
We have 14 other meanings of ACTO in our Acronym Attic
- An Agricultural Chemical Transport Model (book)
- Advisory Committee for Trade Negotiations
- Advisory Committee on Training in Nursing
- AIDS Clinical Trials Network
- Association for Comprehensive Neurotherapy
- Actinin, Alpha1
- Australian Capital Territory Network Opposing War
- Action Officer
- Alliance of Concerned Transport Organizations (Philippines)
- Amazonian Cooperation Treaty Organization
- Army Communicative Technology Office
- Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (website; est. 2006)
- Association of Charter Train Operators (UK)
- Austin Center for the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Austin, TX)
- Action Officer Management Information System
- A Committment to Our Roots (nonprofit organization to help comic book creators)
- Aalborg Commitments Tools and Resources (EU)
- Activation Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
Low Income Energy Network (LIEN) c/o Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario.
Current allocations don't even come close to covering basic human needs," says Kathy Laird, Director of Legal Services at the Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario, a community-based Legal Aid Ontario clinic.