Wirral-based Pernix invented the Advisory System for Tired Drivers (ASTiD) with scientists from the world-famous Loughborough Sleep Research Centre.
What does ASTID stand for?
ASTID stands for Advisory System for Tired Drivers (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASTID
- Arrowhead Space and Telecommunications, Inc.
- Association de Solidarité avec les Travailleurs Immigrés (French: Association of Solidarity with Migrant Workers)
- Association des Sciences et Technologies de l'Information (French: Association of Sciences and Information Technology)
- Association for Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Association of Secondary Teachers Ireland
- Fédération des Associations Françaises des Sciences et Technologies de l'Information
- Armed Services Technical Information Agency
- American Solar Tinting, Inc.
- Anti Sidetone Inductive Coil
- Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation International Crohn’s Disease Trial
- Astrobiology Science and Technology Instrument Development (NASA)
- Advanced FL Computer Software Test and Integration Facility (NASA)
- Active Solar Thermal Industry Group (EU)
- Actuarial Studies in Non-life Insurance (International Actuarial Association; Canada)
- Acute Stroke Therapy by Inhibition of Neutrophils (stroke research)
- Regional Network for the Exchange of Information and Experiences in Science and Technology in Asia and the Pacific
- Assistant Industrial Manager
- Advanced SATCOM (Satellite Communications) Terrestrial Infrastructure System (Australia)
- Arctic Science and Technology Information System
- Army Secure Tactical Initiative Trusted Network Ban
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pernix developed its Advisory System for Tired Drivers (ASTiD), which stops drivers falling asleep at the wheel of their vehicle.