The Advisory Panel on Substance Misuse in Wales will be asked to assess the range of safe and effective harm reduction services for injecting drug users in Wales against international practice.
What does APOSM stand for?
APOSM stands for Advisory Panel on Substance Misuse (Welsh Assembly Government; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Advanced Process Oriented Steering
- After Point of Sales
- All Phases of Step Cycle (pain treatment system)
- American Psychosocial Oncology Society
- Asia-Pacific Optical Fiber Sensors (conference)
- Austrian Positioning System
- Assessment Principles for Offshore Safety Cases (Health and Safety Executive; UK)
- Automated Point of Sale Device (fuels transactions)
- Advanced Process-Oriented Self-Directed Learning Environment (EU research and development integrated project)
- Asia-Pacific Occupational Safety and Health Organization
- Aberdeen Prospective Osteoporosis Screening Study (UK)
- Army Publications Ordering and Subscription System
- Asia-Pacific Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (Hong Kong)
- Alabama Peace Officers Standards and Training Commission (Montgomery, AL)
- Association of Pediatric Oncology Social Workers
- Actual Point of Termination
- Additional Point of Termination
- Alternate Point of Termination
- Amplification of Papillomavirus Oncogene Transcripts
- Amyloid-Producing Odontogenic Tumor (veterinary pathology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Up to the date of his retirement, Mr Francis was a member of the Advisory Panel on Substance Misuse, and is currently a lay member of the Residential Property Tribunal and a lay member of the Care Council for Wales.
The suggestion comes from the advisory panel on substance misuse which was asked to draw up new proposals.