Recommendations of the Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis.
What does ACET stand for?
ACET stands for Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis (CDC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACET
We have 42 other meanings of ACET in our Acronym Attic
- Attitude Control and Energy Storage Experiment (US NASA; Hampton, VA)
- Affinity Capture Followed by Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Companhia de Aços Especiais Itabira (Brazil)
- Application Control Engine Service Module
- Advanced Cabin Entertainment and Service System (aviation)
- Akron Council of Engineering and Scientific Societies (est. 1946; Akron, OH)
- Alliance for Children's Entitlement to Social Security (South Africa)
- Australian Computational Earth Systems Simulator
- Allied Command Europe Strike Command (NATO)
- Advisory Committee on Electronics and Telecommunications
- AIDS Care Education and Training
- Air Conditioner Evaporator Temperature
- Alameda Corridor Engineering Team
- Associate Continuing Education Tracking Program
- Association Canadienne d'Equitation Thérapeutique (Canadian Therapeutic Riding Association)
- Association for Compensatory Educators of Texas
- Australian Center for Education and Training
- Automatic Cancellation of Extended Targets
- Average-Case Execution Time
- Aerial Capture, Eradication, and Tagging of Animals (handbook; US DOI)