Bush's Advisory Committee on Trade Policy and Negotiations as well as of the State Department's Advisory Committee on International Economic Policy.
What does ACIEP stand for?
ACIEP stands for Advisory Committee on International Economic Policy (US Department of State)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Alberta Centre for International Education (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Albuquerque Cabinets Institutional Equipment (Albuquerque, NM)
- American Council on Immersion Education (Minnesota)
- American Councils for International Education (est. 1974)
- Association of Charity Independent Examiners
- Association of the Cement Industries Employers (Iran)
- Angewandte Chemie, International Edition in English (chemistry journal; John Wiley & Sons, Inc.)
- Annual Colloquium on International Engineering Education
- Asociación Colombiana de Ingenieros
- Associação Comercial e Industrial de Estarreja, Murtosa e Albergaria-A-Velha (Portugal)
- Advisory Committee on Information and Emerging Technologies (Canada)
- All Services Combat Identification Evaluation Team
- AFP Conversion and Indexing Facility
- Air Cargo Inspection Facility (New Zealand)
- American Collectors of Infant Feeders
- Army Central Insurance Fund
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) China Investment Fund (est. 2004)
- Australian Communications Industry Forum
- Australian Construction Industry Forum
- Alberta Colleges & Institutes Faculties Association