The HRSA Advisory Committee on Heritable Disorders in Newborns and Children has recommended that SCID become a part of the core panel of disorders, meaning universal screening in the US for SCID is likely to be adopted rapidly.
What does ACHDNC stand for?
ACHDNC stands for Advisory Committee on Heritable Disorders in Newborns and Children (United States Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Academic Center for Human Development (Israel)
- Acute Coronary Heart Disease
- Acyanotic Congenital Heart Disease
- Ada County Highway District (Idaho, USA)
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Albany County Health Department (Albany, NY)
- Allegheny County Health Department
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center
- Advisory Committee on Heritable Disorders and Genetic Diseases in Newborns and Children
- Advisory Committee on Health Delivery and Human Resources (Canada)
- Aperture-Coupled Hemispherical Dielectric Resonator Antenna
- Apple Certified Help Desk Specialist
- Action on Child Exploitation (UK)
- ADR Control and Housekeeping Electronics
- Advisory Council on Hispanic Employment (Established in 1990)
- AHS (American Headache Society) Committee for Headache Education
- Air Cargo Handling Equipment
- Air Cooler Heat Exchanger
- Alabama Commission on Higher Education (Montgomery, AL)