The Scottish Advisory Committee on Distinction Awards should be next in line for the quango bonfire.
What does ACDA stand for?
ACDA stands for Advisory Committee on Distinction Awards
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACDA
We have 19 other meanings of ACDA in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Careers Division (US FAA)
- Advanced Component Development and Prototypes (military acquisition)
- FAA Air Traffic Control Technology Branch
- Acid Citrate Dextrose Formula A
- Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia with Misalignment of Pulmonary Veins
- Asynchronous Circuit Design Working Group
- Accelerated Cell Death 6
- Acid Citrate Dextrose solution A
- ACL (Audit Command Language) Certified Data Analyst
- Advanced Continuous Descent Approach (National Aerospace Laboratory)
- African Caribbean Disablement Association (London, England, UK)
- African Cultural and Development Association (Guyana)
- Agoro Community Development Association
- Air Conditioning Dealer Association (Australia)
- Albany Community Development Agency (New York)
- Alliance of Christian Development Agencies (Philippines)
- Alliance of the California Dental Association
- Almaty City Development Agency (Republic of Kazakhstan)
- Alpine Club des Alpes (French automobile club)
- Alveolar Capillary Dysplasia Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last night, the English NHS abolished the bonus scheme run under the Advisory Committee on Distinction Awards.