Foulke also announced the appointment of AGC's Safety and Health Committee Chairman Linwood Smith as chairman of OSHA's Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH) while congratulating the association and its members for improving safety within the industry.
What does ACCSH stand for?
ACCSH stands for Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (OHSA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Australian Children's Contact Services Association (Australia)
- Adult Clinical Cardiology Self-Assessment Program
- Accrediting Commision of Career Schools and Colleges
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology
- Applied Cryptography for Cyber Security and Defense
- Association of Christian Churches of South Dakota (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Army Command & Control System Development Plan
- Association canadienne des conseillers aux étudiants handicapés au postsecondaire (Canada)
- American Congress of Community Supports and Employment Services
- Asian Currency Crisis Support Facility (Asian Development Bank; Japan)
- ASEAN Conference on Civil Service Matters
- Alberta Cervical Cancer Screening Program (Alberta Health Services; Canada)
- Atlantic Coastal Cooperative Statistics Program (state/federal marine and estuarine program)
- Airborne Command Control Squadron
- ASEAN Consultative Committee for Standards and Quality
- Associated Chaplains in California State Service
- Automated Communications Center Subsystem
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Common Competency Standards for Tourism Professionals
- Archie Carr Center for Sea Turtle Research (University of Florida, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Devora explains that the task force will make recommendations to the OSHA Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health (ACCSH), which will in turn make recommendations to the agency itself.