In light of these concerns, the CDC Advisory Committee on Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention formed a working group to review the evidence for adverse health effects at BPb levels < 10 [micro]g/dL in children.
What does ACCLPP stand for?
ACCLPP stands for Advisory Committee on Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ancient Coin Club of Los Angeles
- A Connectionist Child Language Development and Imitation Model
- Advanced Concurrent Constraint Languages Application, Implementation, and Methodology
- Alameda County Collaborative for Learning and Instruction in Mathematics (Hayward, CA)
- Antarctic Circumpolar Current Levels from Altimetry and Island Measurement
- Appalachian Collaborative Center for Learning, Assessment and Instruction in Mathematics (various universities)
- Army COMSEC Commodity Logistics Accounting Information Management
- Army COMSEC Commodity Logistics Accounting Information Management System
- Accessibility for Learner Information Profile
- Austrian Chamber of Civil Law Notaries
- Abnormal Chromatin Clumping in Leucocytes Syndrome
- Advisory Council on Career and Life Strategies (Verizon Communications Inc.)
- Automated Cardiac Catheritization Lab System
- Alberta College of Combined Laboratory & X-Ray Technologists (Canada)
- Academy of Certified Case Managers
- Acoustic Counter-Countermeasures
- Advanced Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring (UK)
- Advanced Contractor Cost Management, Inc. (consulting firm; Sandy, UT)
- Advanced Cooperative Collection Management (DARPA)
- AIDS Community Care Montreal (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A list of outside resources is available also, including a link to the recently released report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Managing Elevated Blood Lead Levels Among Young Children: Recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention.