17 council meeting to the Planning Advisory Committee for consideration.
What does AC stand for?
AC stands for Advisory Committee
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AC
We have 211 other meanings of AC in our Acronym Attic
- Adriamycin and Cytoxan (chemotherapy protocol)
- Adult Contemporary (radio format)
- Advance Construction
- Advanced Catalyst (research team; Japan)
- Advanced Challenge (activity, Camp Yawgoog, BSA)
- Advanced CMos
- Advanced Computing
- Advent Children (movie sequel to Final Fantasy VII game)
- Advent Christian
- Advisory Circular (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Advisory committee meetings can include both standing and temporary members.
To make its advisory committee process "more rigorous and transparent," the Food and Drug Administration is considering new conflicts of interest requirements for committee members who advise FDA on regulatory actions.
LOCKED OUT Congress established the trade advisory committee system in the Trade Act of 1974.
At his initiative, an Independent industrial Advisory Committee on Earth Sciences was established to advise the Minister of Energy Mines and Resources on the activities of this Sector.
Dentists, dental professionals, corporate and community leaders make up the museum's Board of Visitors, National Advisory Committee and Marketing Advisory Committee.