Organisations like the Advisory Centre for Education can give you advice on preparing your case.
What does ACFE stand for?
ACFE stands for Advisory Centre for Education (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACFE
We have 16 other meanings of ACFE in our Acronym Attic
- Action Committee for Full Development
- African Centre for Fertilizer Development (Zimbabwe)
- Anti-Corruption and Fraud Investigation Division (various organizations)
- Arlington County Fire Department (Virginia)
- Association of Canadian Faculties of Dentistry (Canada)
- Atlantic City Fire Department (Atlantic City, NJ)
- Allegheny County Funeral Directors Association (Wilmerding, PA)
- A Curriculum for Excellence (UK)
- Adapted Conventional Armed Forces in Europe (treaty)
- Adult, Community and Further Education (Department of Education, Victoria, Australia)
- American College of Forensic Examiners (now American College of Forensic Examiners International; ACFEI)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Asian Consumer and Family Economics Association
- Adult Community and Further Education Board (Australia)
- Alaska Commercial Fisheries Entry Commission
- Adult, Community and Further Education Division (Victoria, Australia)
- Appui Conseil Femmes Environnement Développement (French: Women Environment Development Support Council)
- Australian Centre for Eating Disorders
- Advisory Council on Food and Environmental Hygiene (Hong Kong)
- American College of Forensic Examiners International
Samples in periodicals archive:
December 18, 1973: The Advisory Centre for Education reported this day in 1973 that the government had provided cash for only 348 nursery places in Huddersfield, when the town needed more than 1,300.
Other support will be provided through One Plus One, Contact a Family, Women's Aid, Parentline Plus and the Advisory Centre for Education.
The Advisory Centre for Education (ACE) and Foster Care Associates (FCA) have published a leaflet providing information on the role of designated teachers, school governors and heads in supporting the education of looked after children.
Written by the Advisory Centre for Education (ACE), Having Your Say advises pupils to put their case at governors' hearings and at independent appeals.
Advice supplied by The Advisory Centre for Education.