NAPCWA staff attended the semiannual advisory board meeting for the Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Centers (RHYTTAC).
What does ABM stand for?
ABM stands for Advisory Board Meeting (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABM
We have 258 other meanings of ABM in our Acronym Attic
- Acquisition and Business Management (replaced API&A) (DON)
- Active Buffer Management
- Activity Based Management
- Activity Based Methodology (system architect supports IADE for the Activity Based Methodology)
- Activity Based Metrics
- Acunet Bandwidth Manager (AT&T)
- Acute Bacterial Meningitis
- Adaptive Bandwidth Management
- Advanced Bandwidth Management
- Advanced Battery Management (Sprint)
- Aerobraking Maneuver
- Agaricus Blazei Murill (Brazilian mushroom, possible immune-builder and cancer-fighter)
- Agence Bordelaise de Mannequins (French modeling agency)
- Agent-Based Modeling
- Aggregate Bearer Measurement
- Aggressive Behavior Management
- Agile Beam Management
- Agriculture Business Management (various schools)
- Air Battle Management
- Air Battle Manager (USAF)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The next advisory board meeting, to be held in Denver on 1-2 July 2002, will be the first held outside Washington, D.
Sam Zell, chairman and CEO of Equity Group Investments, Chicago, noted during a REALTORS(r) Commercial Alliance Advisory Board meeting that this transformation of the market will help to control oversupply, but may undercut the strength of commercial brokers and tenants, who benefit from the current inefficiencies of a fragmented market.