There is a recognised measure of this, known as advertising value equivalent (AVE).
What does AVE stand for?
AVE stands for Advertising Value Equivalent
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AVE
We have 74 other meanings of AVE in our Acronym Attic
- Analog via Digital Trunk Group (US DoD)
- Audio/Video Distribution Transport Protocol
- Audio-Visual Display Unit
- Address Valid to Valid
- Apple Valley Doll Works (Midland, MI)
- Abstinence Violation Effect
- Ad Valorum Equivalent (trade)
- Administración de Vulnerabilidades y Emergencias (Spanish: Vulnerability and Emergency Management; Guatemala)
- Adolescent Vocational Exploration
- Adult Value Education
- Aerospace Vehicle Equipment
- Aerovia Venezolana
- Agence pour le Volontariat Etudiant (French: Student Volunteer Agency)
- Agnes Viénot Editions (French publishing house; est. 1995)
- Airborne Vehicle Equipment
- Algebraic Video Environment (video database system)
- All Valence Electron
- Alliance Villes Emploi (French: Urban Employment Alliance)
- Alta Velocidad Española (Spanish: High Speed Train)
- Alta Velocidad Espanola (train between Madrid and Seville)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, she also led the charge to significantly increase PR coverage and saw a more than 50% increase, to over [pounds sterling]3m advertising value equivalent per month.
Recent posts rip into Advertising Value Equivalents (AVEs), branding them "meaningless", "misused" and "misleading measurements from a bygone era," and lily-livered PR execs who dilute their own value by meekly allowing themselves to be bulldozed by clients or bosses.