What does A-EMCA stand for?
A-EMCA stands for Advanced-Emergency Medical Care Assistant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of A-EMCA in our Acronym Attic
- Assault Day
- Aggressive Directional/Channel Assignment
- Austin Dental Equipment Company (Newberg, OR)
- Automatic Depth of Field (digital SLR cameras)
- Army Defense Medical Information System
- Augmented - Delhi Strong Motion Accelerograph
- Absorbing Discrete-Time Markov Chain
- Augmented Equivalent Circuit Model (microwave devices)
- Ada-Europe Numerics Working Group (est. 1984)
- Administrative File
- Abrams Full Crew Interactive Skills Trainer
- Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Fund Corporation for Innovation, Value-Chain and Expansion Japan (investment firm)
- Adaptation Finite State Machine (algorithms)
- Auxiliary Division (US Navy)
- Assisted Global Navigation Satellite System (also seen as AGNSS)
- Assisted Global Positioning System (used in mobile communications as a positioning system)
- Alliance for Higher Education Competitiveness