Finally, Washington examines current racial inequities in access to medical care, testing, and advanced treatments.
What does AT stand for?
AT stands for Advanced Treatment (environment)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AT
We have 123 other meanings of AT in our Acronym Attic
- Access Transport (Sprint)
- Access Type
- Accident du Travail (French: Work Accident)
- Acquisition Team
- Action Toolbelt (band)
- Active Terminator (SCSI terminator)
- Adaptive Two-Step (IEEE)
- Adenine-Thymine (DNA base pairing)
- Administrative Trainee
- Advanced Technology (IBM PC AT personal computer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The clinics will offer advanced treatment for lifestyle-related diseases including cancer, anti-aging treatment and plastic surgeries.