We received an enthusiastic yes and have offered this training for the past decade, alternating between a Fundamentals of Training and an advanced Training of Trainers two-day workshop.
What does ATOT stand for?
ATOT stands for Advanced Training of Trainers (various locations)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ATOT
We have 2 other meanings of ATOT in our Acronym Attic
- Assisted Takeoff System
- ASWOC Tape Operation System
- Australian Treatment Outcome Study (National Drug & Alcohol Research Center)
- Automated Technical Order System
- Automated Travel Order System
- Autonomous Decentralized Transport Operation Control System (Japan)
- Automated Travel Order System Plus
- Alternative to Out of School Suspension
- Actual Take Off Time (aviation)
- Actual Time Over Target
- All-Terrain Open Transport (Star Wars vehicle)
- Anandtech Off Topic
- At Time of Test
- A Taste of Treasure Sharing (George Methodist Church; George, South Africa)
- Advanced Transportable Optical Tracking System (Air Force tracking camera system)
- A Trick of the Tail (Genesis album)
- Anaesthesia Tutorial of the Week (World Federation of Societies of Anaesthesiologists)
- Australian Transputer and OCCAM User Group
- Advanced TIROS Operational Vertical Sounder
- Advanced TOVS
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said advanced training of trainers and examiners as well as improved quality of training over the last four years has raised the pass percentage from 17 per cent to 30 per cent.