The company's Austin-based advanced tactical systems business has won an air defence command and control system contract worth EUR23 million (pounds 11.
What does ATAC stand for?
ATAC stands for Advanced Tactical
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATAC
We have 97 other meanings of ATAC in our Acronym Attic
- Air Transport Allocations Board
- Air Travel Advisory Bureau (UK)
- Anti-Terrorism Accrediation Board
- Antirat Tubular Antigen Antibody
- Area Trauma Advisory Board
- Association of Travel Agents of Bangladesh (Banani, Dhaki, Bangladesh)
- Automated Track and Balance Set
- (acrylamidopropyl)trimethylammonium Chloride
- Acquisition Transformation Action Council
- Adaptive Transform Acoustic Coding (more commonly seen as ATRAC)
- Advanced Tactical Air Command
- Advanced Tactical Assault Command (gaming group)
- Advanced Tactics Airsoft Class (Albany, OR)
- Advanced Tactics and Countermeasures
- Advanced Team Attack Control (Counter-Strike gaming plugin)
- Advanced Technical Assistance Center
- Advanced Technology Advisory Committee
- Advanced Technology Assessment Center
- Advanced Traceability And Control
- Aegis Tactical Assessment Capability
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] A high-energy chemical laser was installed on a C-130H in December, thereby achieving a key milestone for Boeing in the Advanced Tactical Laser (ATL) Advanced Concept Technology Demonstration programme.
The Titan Corporation's wholly owned subsidiary Titan System Corporation has been awarded a contract to design and execute complex, computer simulated war games for advanced tactical training of the U.
The Pentagon is about to commit itself to three new manned aircraft of record-setting expense: the B2 bomber, the Advanced Tactical Fighter (ATF), and the A12 Advanced Tactical Aircraft.
As an IPT lead in the Advanced Tactical Aircraft Protection Systems Program Office, I help provide the fleet a quality radar warning receiver system that is designed to offer maximum survivability on fixed wing, rotary wing, tilt rotor, and transport aircraft.