amp;#8221; Celerant Technology provides a completely integrated, multi-channel retail software solution that is highly customizable and is built with an advanced system architecture that communicates in real-time.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Advanced System Architecture
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Sexual Assault
- Adult Substance Abuse (various organizations)
- Advanced Safety Audit
- Advanced SCSI Architecture
- Advanced Security Appliance (Cisco)
- Advanced Signal Analysis (Siemens technology)
- Advanced Space Academy
- Advanced Standing Admission (various universities)
- Advanced Strike Aircraft
- Advanced Surveillance Aircraft
- Advanced System Architectures Ltd
- Advanced System Avionics
- Advanced Systems Associates
- Advanced Systems Automation Limited (Singapore)
- Advertising Standards Agency
- Advertising Standards Authority (UK)
- Advice Services Alliance (UK)
- Aereopuertos y Servicios Auxiliares
- Aeropuertos y Servicios Auxiliares (México)
- Aerospace States Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Mac Pro features an advanced system architecture, new faster processors and our best-ever graphics options to deliver a faster, more powerful system that our professional customers are going to love.
The advanced system architecture enables the BCM3560 to reliably acquire, track and demodulate signals in the presence of interference or a wide range of varying multi-path channel conditions that experience the presence of noise.