Bell, on the other hand, is an applied mathematician who has been developing algorithms to study combustion for the past 1 5 years with support from DOE's Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research.
What does ASCR stand for?
ASCR stands for Advanced Scientific Computing Research (US Department of Energy)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ASCR
We have 26 other meanings of ASCR in our Acronym Attic
- Akron-Summit County Public Library (Ohio)
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Managers
- Army Small Computer Program Office
- Air Switch Canister Purge Solenoid (car accessory)
- Associated Students Commission on Public Safety (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Additional Sense Code Qualifier (SCSI command set)
- Automated Security Chamber for Queues (Woodbury, CT)
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (est. 1992)
- Adult Stem Cell Research
- Advanced Sodium Cooled Reactor
- American Society of Classical Realism
- American Stock Car Racing (also seen as ASC)
- Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (USDA)
- Associação Saúde Criança Renascer (Brasil)
- Association of Specialists in Cleaning and Restoration (now Restoration Industry Association; Columbia, MD)
- Assured Safe Crew Return
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
- Australian Sugar Cane Railway (Bundaberg, Australia)
- autologous stem-cell rescue
Samples in periodicals archive:
In collaboration with the Office of Science's Advanced Scientific Computing Research program described in section 606, the Director shall carry out a computational project to advance the capability of fusion researchers to accurately simulate an entire fusion energy system.
SC's Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research provides high-level computer power focused on large-scale installation used by scientists and engineers in many disciplines.
Steve Cotter, ESnet department head at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, accepted the award on behalf of the ESnet4 team and the DOE Office of Science, Advanced Scientific Computing Research.
research community and their collaborators around the globe," said Michael Strayer, director of DOE's Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research which funds ESnet, managed by Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
The MCS Division is operated with support from the Office of Advanced Scientific Computing Research in the U.
Not only is it part of a very productive partnership with the National Nuclear Security Administration, but it also provides the architectural diversity to ensure that a wide array of applications can take advantage of forefront computing capabilities," said Michael Strayer, associate director for Advanced Scientific Computing Research in the Office of Science.
The Cray systems will be funded through the Advanced Scientific Computing Research (ASCR) program in the DOE's Office of Science.