Nelson Advanced Rural Transportation Systems (ARTS) intend to use developing intelligent transportation systems (ITS) technologies to improve the safety and efficiency of rural surface transportation.
What does ARTS stand for?
ARTS stands for Advanced Rural Transportation System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARTS
We have 106 other meanings of ARTS in our Acronym Attic
- Anaesthesia Research Trust (UK)
- Accelerated Ray-Tracing System
- Acquisition Requirements Tracking System (US Army)
- Action Real Time Strategy (gaming)
- Adaptive Restraint Technology System (vehicles)
- Addiction Research and Treatment Services (Colorado)
- Advanced Real-Time Simulation (System)
- Advanced Records Technologies & Systems
- Advanced Rid Tracking System
- Advanced Robotics Technology and Systems (Italy)
- Affordable Readiness Tracking System
- Air Route Traffic System
- Airborne Radar Target Simulator
- Alignment Reference Transfer System (LODE)
- All-purpose Remote Transport System
- AMEDD (Army Medical Department) Resource Tracking System
- Amen-Ra Theological Seminary
- Analog Real Time Synthesizer (audio framework)
- Anticipatory Reactor Trip System
- Appleton Resources for Teachers and Students
Samples in periodicals archive:
To meet the needs of residents and travelers in and through rural areas and to assist the agencies responsible for the operation and maintenance of the rural transportation system, USDOT has developed the Advanced Rural Transportation Systems (ARTS) Program.