What does ARACOR stand for?
ARACOR stands for Advanced Research and Applications Corp.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Association Royale des Architectes de Charleroi (French: Royal Association of Architects of Charleroi; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Atmospheric Release Advisory Capability
- Audit and Risk Assurance Committee (UK)
- Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee
- Cytosine Arabinoside (chemotherapy)
- American Royal Association Center Complex (entertainment arena; Kansas City, MO)
- Adaptive Retrieval Agents Choosing Heuristic Neighborhoods for Information Discovery
- Associate of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute
- Array Acoustic Log (energy production)
- arabinoside triphosphate and cytosine arabinoside monophosphate
- Alternate Reasonably Available Control Technology (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Association Régionale pour l'Amélioration des Conditions de Travail (French: Regional Association for the Improvement of Working Conditions)
- Australian Research Alliance for Children and Youth
- Abnormal Right Axis Deviation (heart condition)
- Adana Radyo Amatörleri Derneði (Adana Radio Amateurs Association; Adana, Turkey)
- After Receipt of Approved Drawings
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs Department (UK)
- Architected Rapid Application Development
- Associate of the Royal Academy of Dance
- Association Française des Responsables et Archivistes de Dossiers médicaux