A hearing was held November 12 and the judge ruled to stay the regulations of the Iowa Board of Nursing that allow Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners (ARNPs) to order and supervise fluoroscopy procedures.
What does ARNP stand for?
ARNP stands for Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARNP
- Arakan Rohingya National Organisation (Muslim organization)
- Association of Royal Navy Officers (London, UK)
- Atlanta Regional Network Organization (usernet group; Atlanta, GA)
- Auto Rétro Nantes Océan (French automobile club; est. 1976)
- Asian Research Network of Organic Agriculture
- Academic Resource Network On-Line Database
- Army North (US Army)
- Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action
- Agrarian Reform Network (Philippines)
- A Really Nice Person
- Apo Reef Natural Park (coral reef; Philippines)
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner-Board Certified
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner - Certified
- Associação Regional Norte Pesca Desportiva (Portuguese: Northern Regional Association of Sport Fishing)
- Association of Registered Nurses of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
- Annual Review of Nuclear and Particle Science
- All Rock No Radio Staples
- A Remote Network Server (Macintosh and Unix)
- Aeronautical Radio Navigation Service
- Annual Review of Nuclear Science (journal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Therefore, a Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) completion program was added to the plan, in support of the American Association of Colleges of Nursing proclamation that all advanced registered nurse practitioners should have the DNP by 2015.
LaCava and Malinda Lugo also presented an overview of medical malpractice litigation, the litigation experience for a defendant in a medical malpractice case, and steps that can be taken to avoid litigation to graduating Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners at USF.
She worked herself up the nursing career ladder from being a nurse aide to LPN, to RN and then to be an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner with prescriptive authority.
CASE FACTS: In March and April of 2000, Winston Largie was seen by Jessica Wang, an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), at the offices of Dr.
1(5)(n) regarding the use of fluoroscopy and clarification that advanced registered nurse practitioners (ARNPs) were included in the list of licensed health care professionals who may supervise the performance of fluoroscopic procedures.