and was funded by the Ontario Research and Development Challenge Fund's Advanced Regenerative Tissue Engineering Centre.
What does ARTEC stand for?
ARTEC stands for Advanced Regenerative Tissue Engineering Centre (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARTEC
- A Race Through Dark Places (Babylon 5 episode)
- Association Rwandaise des Techniciens de Developpement Rural (French)
- Advanced Real-Time Data Tool
- Accessible Rich Text Editor (HiSoftware)
- Activity-Related Time Equivalent (nutritional sciences and physiology)
- Actors Repertory Theatre Ensemble (Manchester, IA)
- ADA Run Time Environment
- Adaptive Rendering and Transmission Environment (computing)
- Artisans of the Emirates (United Arab Emirates)
- Association Relative à la Télévision Européenne (French; Franco-German TV network)
- Advanced Regional Technical Education Coalition (Idaho)
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies Ethics Committee
- A European Full Integrated EDA Platform Based on Advanced Russian Tools and SIFRAME
- Art and Technology
- Art of the Early Keyboard (New York, NY)
- American Russian Theatre Ensemble Laboratory (Los Angeles, CA)
- Atelier de Recherches Sur Les Textes Médiévaux (French: Research Workshop on Medieval Texts)
- Advanced Radio-Frequency Test and Evaluation Measurements and Interpretation System
- Advanced Real-Time Electro-Mechanical Transient Simulator (software; Opal-RT Technologies Inc.)
- Advanced Relay Technology Mission