The partnership will focus on assisting clients in turnaround or startup situations as well as sales and/or operations organizational improvement, Lean Manufacturing, advanced quality systems, competitive analysis and a systematic approach to strategic planning.
What does AQS stand for?
AQS stands for Advanced Quality System
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of AQS
We have 40 other meanings of AQS in our Acronym Attic
- Average Quantity Repaired Monthly
- Association of Qualitative Research Practitioners
- Association Québécoise pour la Réadaptation Psychosociale
- Assured Quality Replacement Parts
- Air Quality Research Subcommittee
- Advanced Quantum Relativity Theory Propulsion (physics)
- Adversely Impact Air Quality-Related Values
- Air Quality Related Values
- A Quick Sale Limited (UK)
- Acceptable Quality Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In this operating environment, an additional tool available to transportation agencies is the advanced quality system (AQS) approach, a total quality management approach that has been proven in other industries and focuses on quality as the top priority.
Defining an Advanced Quality System and the Elements That Integrate it Publication No.